Thursday, March 11, 2010

she

I can’t talk about her – because she knows this is here now.  I want to talk about her, but I won’t. But I want to do it.

I’ve been MIA for a very valid reason:  I didn’t want to blog.  I realized I’m a bit tired of beating myself up for having a vagina.  I like my vagina and it does a good job at being wet when I want it to be wet and getting the fuck out of the way when I need to be a colossal bitch.  It’s a well behaved and good looking vagina – I’m not trading it in for another model anytime soon. I’m also not going to guilt trip myself anymore for wanting things inside it.

So I met… God he’s so sexy.  I mean she is sexy, but she doesn’t have a penis – so flirtation and hopefully great friendship, there you are.  But he… he has a penis cock.  It’s long enough that it frightened me, and thick enough that it disappointed me when I figured out my regular size condoms wouldn’t fit him, so that meant we couldn’t have sex.

(._.)

I’ve realized that I could construe my behaviour with him as being thirsty if i wanted to – but I don’t want to think of it as anything other than normal.  I’m a normal bird with a normal desire for things to be shoved in my pussy – and he is more than happy to oblige.  He likes it rough like I do – and he’s got just a slight bit of a violent edge to the way he gets me wet and ready to fuck him. Twice we’ve tried to fuck, but the first time we didn’t have any condoms and this last time, mine wouldn’t fit him.

I want that cock.  I really do.

[Via http://thirstychicktherapy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment