Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rainy Sundays are great for getting my pussy fucked

Read after, “24 Hours of Fucking My New Stud.”

And for fucking all day…

                Gavin and I had a 24 hour love fest. I’ve never had so much incredible mind-blowing sex in my life. My last relationship was nothing like this.

                Gavin and I managed to sleep in between screwing for what seemed like all night. His touch was magical, and the taste of his kiss was heaven sent.

                We slept in until about 10 a.m. and I awoke before he did. I decided to make some breakfast before we began our day because I knew we both could really use the fuel. However, just as I started to slip out of his grasp, Gavin pulled me back to him.

                He was hard again and his cock pressed against my ass.

                “Where do you think you’re going?” He asked kissing the back of my neck and cupping my breasts pulling me closer to him.

                I’d lost count of how many times we’d fucked. I was a little fearful that is was going to be sore, but since all of my orgasms happened at their own pace and not forced with a vibrator I felt amazing.

                I think I am in love. Our chemistry is incredible.

                “I thought I’d make us some breakfast.”

                He turned me over and kissed my lips lightly.

                “How about I give you another orgasm for breakfast?” He said rubbing my clit, teasing me. “Then I’ll make breakfast.”

                He pulled me over him and slid me down onto his big prick. My pussy was so wet, he slid right in.

                How could I resist fucking him? It felt so damn good, sooo damn good.

                Fortunately I have good morning hair and didn’t mind riding cowgirl on my new stud.

                Gavin smiled as he gazed lovingly at my body while I rode him. I leaned down onto my hands, closer to his face.

                His eyes were a beautiful shade of fudge brownie. His lashes were dark and there were so many I’d have sworn he was wearing mascara. His black hair was the darkest shade of brown and it was spiked everywhere. He had 5 o’clock shadow masking his face and I couldn’t wait to feel it scratching my thighs.

                He’s not allowed to shave that in the shower.

                I rode him like I was in a saddle, riding the most beautiful stallion I’d ever seen.

                “Oh shit, Delaynee, that’s so good.”

                I increased my pace, making my titties bounce a little and my long dark curls to gently cradle them.

                He reached up and started playing with my boobs, squeezing them together.

                “Yes Gavin, Yes.”

                I reached between my legs and jiggled my wet clit as I increased my bucking. I could feel my pussy clenching down on his cock.

                We were about to cum when suddenly we heard footsteps climbing my steps.

                I live in the only apartment over my bookstore/coffee shop and I couldn’t imagine who it was.

                I started to cover up and slide off him, readying myself to answer the door. However, Gavin was going to have no part of that and took me by my hips and slammed me down onto his cock over and over.

                As I expected, there was a knock at my door, but then I heard the footsteps again as though they were leaving.

                Thank God.

                Still, I wondered who it had been, but not for long. I quickly refocused on Gavin and his gorgeous face as he filled me full of his cum. I orgasmed with him, my juices mixing with his and streaming down onto his cock, slipping over his balls and onto the sheet.

                I started to pull off him and lay beside him.

                “Wait,” he said.

                He sat up and took my knees from the kneeling position and wrapped them around his body. He hugged me and held me so closely.

                His prick was still inside me as he held me and started kissing me.

                “Delaynee,” he whispered. “Don’t ever let me go.”

                “Me either,” I said.

                We held each other a moment longer.

                “Well, except for now,” he said.

                He pulled me off his cock and stood. Without so much as wrapping a towel around himself he went to the door and opened it. He came back with a bag of breakfast sandwiches and a tray with two coffees on it.

                Confident guy.

                “When did you order that?” I asked.

                “Last night.”

                Real confident.

                “Don’t get pissed,” he said. “I just didn’t want us to have to cook today when we could be making love. So I called the diner around the corner last night when you were in the bathroom and put in an order for this morning.”

                Making love eh? I’m keeping this guy, forever.

                “Breakfast burrito?”

                He offered as he unwrapped the tasty looking food.

                “Mmmm, hmmm,” I said going down on him, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment