Thursday, January 28, 2010

Fucking

Oh yes, fucking, being fucked how wonderful.  For me some of the best fucking comes when I’ve had a cocktail or some wine.  My inhibitions blow away like the wind and I’m a wild woman, game for just about anything.

Actually there are many ways I like to start the love making session, one is to start by rubbing our bodys together completely naked, titty to titty, dick to pussy, rubbing each others back down to our fanny’s around the sides, gently scratching, pinching, or massaging as we go. 

Lying side by side or me on top or him on top, gently at first moving up and down each other then more feverishly.  I will get up on my knees and beg to be fucked from behind as he is pounding into my swollen pussy I lean way over to the bed and let my nipples rub mmmmm it feels so good, then I will stop him and make him lie on his back as I face his feet and sit on his dick, fucking him hard I lean back so that he can play with my titties while I continue to ride his dick up and down back and forth ohhhhh it feels so good.  Sometimes I lean forward so that I can feel his balls between my legs as I ride his dick up and down gently pushing his balls into my pussy.

 Then I beg him to get on top of me and fuck me hard, his dick sliding across my clit as he enters me, hot and juicy.  He then slows the fucking down so that he can get his face to my chest and suck my titties while he’s fucking me, gosh I love this, it’s like my titties are connect to my pussy with electricity.

To finish up, he rolls off the bed and pulls my legs over the side of the bed parting and standing between them, his dick so hard and so wet, he rubs my clit with his dick, my pussy quivers with anticipation as he shoves his dick in me hard, almost hurting but feeling so good, he then begins to fuck me like this pounding, pounding, gently pounding as some part of him is touching my clit with perfection.  He begins to rub my nipples with his hands, rubing, pinching, then gently pulling my nipples as my pussy feels as if it will explode, I love this part, he continues to pump his dick in me and play with my titties, I know I’m getting ready to cum, I can feel it, but NO! I want this feeling to last forever!!!!  No!  Don’t let this pleasure end, but he continues to fuck with me with that perfect rythm, rubbing, pinching and pulling on my boobs and nipples, just perfect, he can tell, I start to orgasm, my pussy closing in on his dick, throbbing, pulsing as he says, are you cuming babe? are you cuming? I’m cuming I’m cuming, pounding me hard, fast, titties bouncing, as we both shiver and fall into each others arms.

We kiss, hug, and drift off to sleep, ever so content.

I hope you enjoy this story because it is true, I have bared part of my sexual soul to you…a stranger; don’t ask me why because I truly don’t know.

[Via http://xmemore.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment