Thursday, January 28, 2010

My favorite Afghani

My favorite Afghani and I got into a discussion about religion yesterday. It was confrontational, but more informative. It never ceases to amaze me at how similar all religions are. She is Muslim and I am Baptist, but there are so many similarities. I was able to pickup on the differences, and they are striking when actually considered. But I wasn’t in that office to be combative; I was there to hear a friend speak about her religion.

Let me describe this woman for you. She is about 5’4” to 5’6”. Probably about 130-135 with generous B cups; she has the typical olive complexion and dark hair. She is a very beautiful woman to observe and is nearing her late 30’s. She speaks several languages and I believe the Persian language is one of the most beautiful sounding ones that she speaks. To top it all off, she is recently (within last year) divorced.

I talked to her today and asked her if I could be frank with her. She said, “By all means, please do.” I told her that I thought she was very smart, intelligent, and alluring. She looked at me with doe eyes and repeated, “Alluring”?

I answered in the affirmative and explained, “You are a very beautiful woman to look at, but you have so many other qualities that make you oh so attractive. You are bright, learned, well-read, intelligent, have a sense of humor, and you have a teachable spirit.”

Again with the sexy doe eyes; we talked a few more minutes and then she invited me out to lunch. Of course I agreed. I wanted to spend a little more time with this creature that was so “alluring”. I had forgotten that she lived 3 minutes walking distance from work. As we walked across the parking lot to her house, visions of belly dancers danced in my head. She let me in and the minute we got in the door, she nearly attacked me! Hell, the door wasn’t even shut yet! She pressed her lips against mine and ground her hips into my groin. Her hands were busily engaged in removing my belt and trousers, and then she sunk down and gave me a short, energetic blow job.

As she stood back up, I removed her sweater and bra, and then pushed her skirt down. I removed her tights and then picked her up and carried her to the couch. I spread those fine legs and immediately began to feast on the treasure spread before me. Her pussy was already soaking wet from the blow job and I increased its dampness. Her juices began to flow freely and I lapped them up hungrily. After her orgasm, she pulled my head to hers and we kissed. She commented on how good she tasted on my lips and I agreed, just as I sank my cock into her.

Her eyes widen a bit as I hit bottom and then pulled back out. I slammed it home and we had mind-blowing, window pane rattling, earth quaking sex. It was the excitement of an afternoon delight and the tension that we had been building toward for the past week that made it the mind blowing experience it became. We fucked like two teenagers in the backseat at a drive-in. Lunch was only an hour long and we were both expected to be at our desks by the time the hour was up. We had 52 minutes of wild sex and then returned to work. Her pussy full of my seed and my cock still damp from her juices; it was all I could do to concentrate on my computer and the machinery design unfolding before me.

We im’ed all afternoon and are going to have lunch together at least once a week. Hell, we might even have an early dinner, now and then.

[Via http://ssn713.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment